Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3D Doll Swap

Been to the beach and back since my last post. Good to be home with all my four-legged babies.

Jeanne received the Halloween swap doll I made for the 3D group swap, so I can post a pic now.



It's kindof cutsie, but I like it. The witch stands less than 3 inches. The figures are standing on a tiny doormat so they look like trick or treaters. I made tiny polymer clay masks/faces and did some beading on the tiny stuffed bodies. Here's a shot of the witch alone.

6 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So cute Gail!! I like the wee mat too, and the trick or treating idea. Great fun!b

Barbara/myth maker said...

Wonderful wee witch and her cat-witch companion!

J said...

I was wondering where you got the faces and here you made them. They look likes some I on some Halloween Figurines in Better Homes & Gardens a few years back. As always you did a great job with them.

Yvonne said...

How clever, as always Gail! :) And welcome back! Missed ya!

Crystal said...

Oh Gail, she's so cute! I really liked my doll until I saw yours, but mine's not nearly as awesome as yours!

Threads of Inspiration said...

These are soooooo cute Gail. I need to get myself into some of these tiny swaps!