Sunday, November 15, 2009

Persia of Art Doll Cool-Aberration 2009

In Art Doll Cool-Aberration 2009, I'm currently working on Em's doll, Persia the Pirate Queen. She's a larger and very pose-able cloth doll. Here's what she looked like when Em first sent her out.



Dontcha love her piratey peg leg?

Here's what she looked like when she got to me after visiting 3 of the other project members.



I'm giving her some pirate-ish gear. Pics coming soon. Meanwhile, take a look at the Cool-Ab blog to see her step-by-step progress.

1 comment:

Barbara/myth maker said...

Wow, love the way this doll is coming along. What fun that must be. I am always hesitant to get involved with any round robin activity because I mostly just work in polymer clay, and don't know much when it comes to sewing costumes or doing beading.. but it sure looks like a fun project to be part of.