Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THE DAVE FINALE!

And here he is - Dave in all his glory!

He can't model all his gear at once... Might scare the babes off if he had three dingle dangles! He's already begging to go to Surf City, NC. And he wants a pool table. Sigh. When is the boy gonna get a job??

This collaboration project has been so much fun. I loved working on all the dolls and journals, and I just love Dave and his journal. Thanks to Kris, Roslind, Em, Jen, Gloria and Susan for a memorable experience.

Now I'm off to work some more on Yvonne's Cool-Aberration 2009 doll!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Dave is the coolest, I'm telling ya!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Dave is a man-babe, for sure! I love him and, should you ever decide you don't want him living with you, he COULD come and visit me!